|Pot head dog says "cool out bro" (via)|
- Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani has an insane amount of money and absolutely horrific fashion sense. This is a gigantic, expensive and ugly house. (geekosystem)
- Hopefully Mukesh Ambani clicks on this link and sees these fantastic castles that are located in various places around the world. Your moms house for starters. (oddee)
- This lady is 100 years old and probably kicking more ass then any of us, well, Patrice Martin may actually kick more ass then she does, but, then again, when was the last time you saw him wear a lavender jacket and get profiled in the New York Time? Game Set Match Ester. (New York Times)
- We would bet the CRB friday lunch spread that this lady, busted for growing pot with her son, isn't nearly as smoking hot Mary Louise-Parker. This Lake Trout is getting awfully weed heavy isn't it? God I am thirsty (Boston Herald)
- Thats alot of Hooch! (KVOA) Ignore that link, how did it sneak in there anyway? Bad Link. Click this one instead, its a much more in depth look at the 100 tons of pot that was nabbed and stashed in the highway patrol headquarters. Hey Farva? Whats the name of the place you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and mozzarella sticks? (Boston Herald...again)
- The Cubs hired Mike Quade as their manager for next season, angering some Cubs fans, and conflicting one Cubs fan who works for CRB who wanted that job to go to John McGraw. He is dead? Well, lets see if we can't get him anyways. (BCB)
So there you go. Some fun links to while away your afternoon at work. Or on a lake if you are a son of a bitch who can do those things on a Tuesday afternoon in October.
Watch out for that island Freddy.