Lake Trout Carry Out - Way to Many Cans Edition
Lake Trout Carry Out is what we are currently calling the random link heap/dump/thing/whatever
- Well as I pointed out a few posts ago my ski season is coming to an end, but at least I can live vicariously thru the collegiete skiers.
- The San Fran Cronicle had a short bit about the Diablo Shores Pro Am, at least thats something.
- Tommy Bartletts skied the last show of the 2009 season recently which is good news for pro show skiing as their last show last year was in June when their lake decided to take a vaction down south...along with some homes and the Wisconsin Dells economy.
- So a wakeskater from BraceBridge (whereever the hell that is) is ranked 2nd in the nation. I like seeing these kinda stories, its good to see at least local media outlets pay some attention. Unlike the the media in my area that refuses to write about a sub par 3 eventer with a seldom read blog. Jerks...I will show you yet FOX I am the best that has ever been!
- The Pro Wakeboard tour stop # 4 was on Fuel TV yesterday. Why am I telling you this now instead of yesterday? well cuz I was hip deep in a case of Old Style and typing seemed like way to much work.
- Morons! They never listen to the all knowing ODBF!
- Show ski = porn? well if you listen to the music on the US Show Ski Teams site from Scotia NY you might think so.
- Ok so maybe its time to take out the recycling.