Lake Trout Carry Out - Tuesday Edition
Lake Trout Carry Out is what we are currently calling the random link heap/dump/thing/whatever.
- McClintock rocks the house at Canadian nationals the week after she takes 3 golds at the worlds. Wait...nationals is after worlds...how does that make sense...? oh, the US did the same thing? ok then its all good.
- SMU defensive linemen throws "back flip" on a wakeboard. Thats alot of meat to be hucking around!
- Why you should drive slow when on the lake late at night...unless your naked barefooting, then its all good.
- Don't fight the life guards! They will kick your ass.
- I have no idea what all the german in this poster says, but it rules, so just enjoy it!
- Keith St. Onge sets world barefoot tricks record. That guy has skills, freak on the water.
- Pretty sweet air show vid with some skiing going on as well. I am going to guess that lake Michigan is not a great lake to ski on. Just my guess
- Note...Fixed picture to make it less unsafe for work. The CRB should't be where you go to get your nudity fix anyways. Save that for your moms house! HI-OOOO!! To see the real poster click here.