Hey! We got a new President!! Anyone else hear about that?!?!
The current editor of this site, the ODBF, asked me to wax some opinions here in this space about the election. Why? I am not sure, but, I would venture a guess that its because I am much better with grammar and the English language.
However, after spending an hour or so bashing away on the keyboard I decided that the CRB is not the place for that sort of talk.
However, here are a few thoughts for you guys to chew on.
1) I am amazed at the ground swell of support for both candidates.
2) Obama's meteoric rise is simply astonishing. I remember seeing his win in 2004 in Illinois on TV. He has the IT factor. Opinions aside, he looks like a president.
3) McCain was most likely a sacrifical lamb for the republican party, expect a reorganization of the party and a Palin ticket in 2012 and that will be fun to watch.
4) I expect the next campaign to start in about a year for the 2012 election.
5) Thank god this whole thing is over.
We started this site, in its current incarnation, after the last major election. So, this is our first CRB Politics situation, and as a waterski site, its not our place to go off about anything. We hope everyone voted. If you voted for Obama, well, you won. If you voted for McCain, well, you lost.
Thats about it.
Its over...but we leave you with this.
From a superficial perspective, this is an historic type day in this countries history, from a non-superficial perspective, its not. I think this represents something more social then political, but, goodness, its certainly something that galvanized the majority of this country huh?
I still can't reach the fifth ball on my 28 off set though. Now, That would be a change I could believe in!!!!
For a guy who died dropping a duuuuuece! on the toilet at 42, dude sang some SONGS! right? suspicious minds is a certified banger! But, ...
Wondering what the hell the title of this post is? It is Water ski in russian! Why you ask, what a dumb question it is the CRB. The '08 ...
You fly through the air Toyota Specialist says Doing it Wrong or Someone stole my ski lojack may have been helpful fall will really hurt ...
On Supa Bow™ sunday the CRB crew was given $20 gift cards to Dave and Busters or Outback Steakhouse (their choice). The CRB strives for a h...