Is there any better food that is more customizable, enjoyable and/or likable then a burrito? Don't think so...it has everything you would ever want on your plate all wrapped up in flour tortilla thing which makes it not only moderately portable but also eminently eatable.
Plus, seeing as a burrito is just other food in a edible blanket, you can totally take any style of food and throw it in there. Unlike old white men and the police, they don't discriminate or look down on your for your varied tastes.
You can basically throw anything you want on the tortilla, wrap it up and eat it and experiance all sorts of great feelings in your mouth and stomach.
Now, there are some basic staples of burritto making, but, this isn't a damn communist country so really, you can put your neighbors hotty daughter in a flour tortilla and call it a burrito if you want...matter of fact, that would be awesome, then again we are not huge fans of necrophilia, so, we suggest not actually eating the hotty burrito.
In the our kitchen when we make up our tasty burritos we do it as such, feel free to experiment should you want, but, the key is to have either Franks Hot Sauce or Tabasco. Don't be a pussy, get that hot stuff in there and experience the thrill.
- (1) Flour Tortilla.
- Refried Beans
- Beans and Rice
- Sour Cream
- Guacamole - isn't that a weird word? If you just glance at the word and have never said it outloud before you would pronounce it guac-a-mole with out the fruity E at the end.
- Hot-Ass Salsa
- Hot Sauce
- Take the tortillas and put them in the oven, maybe with a little oil or water on them. Keeps them hot and moist and who out there doesn't like things hot and moist?
- Cut chicken breast into little chunks, put in pan with hot sauce and maybe some salsa or whatever. Cook that shit.
- When chicken is done put it in a bowl, add more hot sauce you pansy. let it marinate.
- In a different bowl, but refried beans, some hot sauce, some salsa and mix up.
- Get tortilla out of the oven. For christ sakes, use a mitt. Don't burn yourself.
- Put on plate.
- Layer tortilla with the refried beans stuff
- Put on some chicken
- Put on some of the beans and rice deal which you allready cooked, because otherwise it would taste like crap
- Add a glop of sour cream and guac
- Wrap up into likable phallic symbol of food greatness. Note: we don't work at Taco Bell where they wrap up the burritos just so when you chow down it assplodes all over your ass. So, here is a kind of a good way to do it. Fold over one end a little, about a sixth of the thing. Then take one of the sides and wrap it over the eats. Roll it up.
- Take plate over to the table.
- Get beer from fridge
- Give many thanks to CRB for being awesome.
Now, just the other day we had a Philly Beef burrito and it was fucking AWESOME. So, you know, try that too if you want.